- Am Bràighe
- A Celtic newspaper published quarterly by Gaeltalk Communications, Mabou, N.S., 1993-
- Enhancing Baby's First Relationship
- The two videos present the findings of a Nova Scotia study on the effects of mother-infant skin-to-skin contact on mothers, babies, and the developing mother-infant relationship. “Enhancing Baby’s First Relationship: A Parents’ Guide for Skin-to-Skin Contact with Their Infants” (Video 1) gives a general overview of the findings and “Enhancing Baby’s First Relationship: Results from a Study on Mother-Infant Skin-to-Skin Contact” (Video 2) presents the findings in more detail.
- Gael Stream / Sruth nan Gaidheal
- This is an early release of Gael Stream and issues may be encountered. Please note the following conditions for using this collection: - All items are from the Cape Breton Folklore Collections. Additional items will be added later in the summer. - URL's are not permanent and are subject to change - Please report any issues at http://tiny.cc/gaelstream