This is an early release of Gael Stream and issues may be encountered.
Please note the following conditions for using this collection:
- All items are from the Cape Breton Folklore Collections. Additional items will be added later in the summer.
- URL's are not permanent and are subject to change
- Please report any issues at http://tiny.cc/gaelstream
- Òran nam Breugan
- three verses.
- Òran nam Bòtainnean
- Air Fonn: Tha Buaidh air an Uisge-Bheatha.
- Òran nam Fasan
- James Campbell from North Sydney.
- Òran nam Mèinn
- Dan A. MacPherson, Sydney (New Boston Road), Cape Breton County; composed in New Boston by Donald MacPherson.
- Òran nan Gròiseidean
- Dan Gillis from Broadcove, Inverness County
- Òran nan Sealgairean
- History of Song.