This is an early release of Gael Stream and issues may be encountered.
Please note the following conditions for using this collection:
- All items are from the Cape Breton Folklore Collections. Additional items will be added later in the summer.
- URL's are not permanent and are subject to change
- Please report any issues at http://tiny.cc/gaelstream
- Òran le Catriona Nic Nìll - Air dhi a Làmh a bhristeadh
- with introduction.
- Òran mar gum b'ann le Mhnaoi
- As if by Mrs. Morrison from Judique Barrens, Inverness County
- Òran mu dheidhinn Soitheach-Seòlaidh
- Source: Mìcheal Mac 'Illeain.; fragment.
- Òran mun Chraoibh Ghiubhais
- Òran na Bainnseadh
- John Dan MacNeil from Scottsville, St. Rose, Inverness County
- Òran na Ban-Rìghinn
- Dan Allan MacInnis from Glendale, Inverness County
- Òran na Briogais Chainbeadh
- Source: Mìcheal Mac 'Illeain.