This is an early release of Gael Stream and issues may be encountered.
Please note the following conditions for using this collection:
- All items are from the Cape Breton Folklore Collections. Additional items will be added later in the summer.
- URL's are not permanent and are subject to change
- Please report any issues at http://tiny.cc/gaelstream
- Òran an t-Sealgair
- May be in print.; fragment.
- Òran dha Bràthair
- Katie Patterson - from Rear Christmas Island, Cape Breton County, Mrs. Lucy Patterson - from Mombourquette, Sydney; "Song for Brother who was in Accident"
- Òran dha Chèile
- fragment: one verse.; Song For Wife
- Òran dha'n Làiridh
- with introduction-English
- Òran dhan Chogadh Mhòr
- A. D. MacDonald from Antigonish, Antigonish Co.; "Song for W. W. I."
- Òran dhan Mhuileann-Shàbhaidh
- Song for Sawmill
- Òran dhan Nighinn a b'òige
- Alexander MacDonald from Hillsdale, Judique, Inverness County; "Song to Youngest Daughter"